Thursday, April 7, 2011

How to be a Wife

Hello!

My name is Irma and I am writing to help many of you women who are newly married, never married, want to be married, have been married and maybe need a little help in navigating on being a wife.  

I have been married for 31 years and I do not profess to know it all. I am still learning some things.  What I do know - I want to share with you!

Here are some of the things I want to talk about...

  • Honoring your husband
  • Being a woman of integrity
  • Persevering in good times and bad
  • Faith
  • Guarding your heart, your home
  • Having a moral compass
  • Teaching moments-a slice of advice
  • Loyalty
I look forward to walking this journey with you....

1 comment:

  1. If you have been married for 31 years and have the courage to admit that you "do not know it all" and that you are "stilling learning some things", I believe you are a woman whose advice and counsel can be trusted. I look forward to hearing some words of wisdom from a "trusted source".

    ReplyDelete