Saturday, July 9, 2011

Clear away the clutter










Is your mind cluttered with all of the things you need to do?  Write it down on paper.  I find that when I write it down, I no longer have to carry it around my mind.  Laundry piling high?  Take a day or two to get it done (my days are Mondays and Tuesdays).  Need to grocery shop? Thursdays are my day.   Is the house cluttered?  Take 10 minutes to clear the clutter.  I especially like to do this in the evening before calling it a night.  

Scheduling chores, exercising and family time takes discipline and it takes some work.  If you make a schedule you’re not running around on the weekends trying to do all.  Figure out a plan that works for you so that you can enjoy your life more.  It is no fun when your mind is bogged down with all the necessary chores still needing to be done. 

I like to have things in order. I think better, feel better and it makes me happy.  I know the difference between a dirty house and a messy one.  It is especially important to have things in order so that your mind can rest.  

Clearing away the clutter produces an atmosphere of rest for you and your family.  It also allows you time to connect with friends as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment