Monday, May 16, 2011

Be Mighty!




If you give up when trouble comes it shows that you are weak: Proverbs 24:10

Being a strong woman has more to do with our mind then our physical strength.  We women need to be strong not for the sake of it; but because we need to be examples to our children.  We need to leave them a pattern for which they can follow.

Being strong gives them hope for the future, it helps them realize that no matter what happens, we must persevere, we must keep living and look forward to the future.  I like to think of my mom, she’s my hero.  She is my example of one who perseveres: to persist in anything undertaken, to maintain a purpose in spite of difficult circumstances.

My mom is the reason I can keep moving forward. She has been a great example to me and to my own children.  When challenges come, and they will, don’t give up, be mighty and keep persevering.




No comments:

Post a Comment